Saturday, June 4, 2011

An Introduction

Hello readers! I have been inspired to create this blog through the show Deadliest Warrior and the various fan-made blogs that have been created since the show's creation.

Though I am new to the whole blogging thing, I plan to pit various legendary figures thoughout human history against each other in either simple one-on-one duels, small group skirmishs, or large group conflicts. I'll be presenting information and history about each legendary combatant and the tools, weapons, armor, tactics, and various other tidbits utilized by each legendary figure to determine which of the combatants would win in a duel to the death.

2 comments:

  1. Jolly good show my man :D I wish you the best of luck with this.

    Ta

    Master of the Boot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Welcome!
    It's great to see more and more people join us.
    I'll try and keep in touch once you begin your match-ups. Come take a look at my posts once in while alright.
    Break a leg (theater talk for good luck)!

    ReplyDelete